Twilight. New day

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Twilight. New day » Информационный-ознакомительный раздел » Список занятых внешностей

Список занятых внешностей

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

Отписываем, кто какую занял. Каноничным персонажам, желательно(т.е. не обязывает, но постарайтесь) следовать внешности уже выбранной режиссером фильма =)))
Пишем сначала на английском ник и потом внешность актера, звезды, певца, модели - внешность выделена синим цветом.

A
Alessandro Orlando De Marco - Eric Swan
Alex Meraz – Paul
Ani Karo - Sulpicia Volturi
Anna Kendrick - Jessica Stanley
Ashley Greene - Alice Cullen
Ashley Simpson - Maria Vellington
Ashley Tisdale - Renata Volturi

B
Bill Kaulitz - William Oster

C
Cam Gigandet - James
Сameron Bright - Alec Volturi
Candace Accola - Robin Bailey
Charlie Bewley - Demetri Volturi
Chaske Spencer - Sam Uley

D
Dakota Fanning - Jane Volturi
David Tennant - David Dark

Edward Furlong - Seth Clearwater
Ekaterina Bondarenko - Atara Integra
Elizabeth Reaser - Esme Cullen 
Emma Watson - Rachelle Valance

F

G
George Clooney - Stefan Dracula

H
Hilary Duff - Heather Bonty

I

J
Jackson Rathbone - Jasper Hale
Jennifer Garner - Vanessa Witzke
Jérémy Kapone - Eric Swan
Jessica Marie Alba - Katrin Sune
Jessica Lowndes - Rachel Black
Jessica Simpson - Aleksandrina Koks
Jessica Stam - Odry Connor
Johnny Depp - Kai Miram
Jonathan Bennett - Ryan Howell
Jordana Brewster - Rachel Black
Julia Jones - Leah Clearwater
Justin Drew Bieber - Alec Volturi

K
Kate Beckinsale - Scarlett Dickson
Kevin Joseph Zegers  - Felix Volturi
Kirsten Dunst - Cynthia Brendon
Kristen Stewart - Isabella Swan

L
Leighton Meester - Samantha Gruf
Lily Cole- Alpha Hide

M
Matt Gordon - Vladimir Dracula
Michelle Trachtenberg - Edelle Megan Ricks
Monica Bellucci - Athenodora Volturi

N
Nicole Reed - Rosalie Hale

O
Odette Yustman - Rachel Black

P
Peter Facinelli - Carlisle Cullen

Q

R
Rachel Hurd Wood -  Didyme Volturi
Rachelle Lefevre - Victoria
Ray Park - Raymond Kane
Robert Pattinson - Edward Cullen

S

Sean Faris - Nathan Morris

T
Tania Vorjeva - Olivia McCry
Taylor Lautner - Jacob Black
Taylor Momsen - Lauren Maden
Tom Felton - Mike Newton
Tom Kaulitz - Eden Oster

U

V

W

X

Y

Z
Zac Efron - Christian Hunter

Edward Furlong - Seth Clearwater

Taylor Momsen - Lauren Maden

Пpивет ребята. Я красивая и нeпocлyшнaя девушка. Очень xoчy быть твoей любовницей и дрyгoм! Со мной можно познакомиться нa этом сайте dkruchok.com/9xr4

I caught my breath. So I was in an uplifted state. In the sense that he did not finish. And how to end. Thank God that she didn’t turn her head, clamping her thighs and twitching in orgasm. She looked at me, so heartbroken, and offered a blowjob. I have nothing against him. Blowjob, so blowjob. It's not for me to suck. And got to work. Grumbles like a cat over a piece of meat, sucks, tries. Then he licks, taking it out of his mouth, then he bites, then he kisses his head, then he walks along the trunk. Moreover, he caresses the testicles, takes them in his mouth. I'm already itching, but I can't finish. She studied, asks to finish soon. Well, I can't, what can you do? She asks how I want to end. How can I get it faster. I'm a fool and blurted out that the ass is the fastest. Strange and surprising, but the guest agreed.
Do you think I will believe? A girl with such an appearance fucks with everyone who has money in their wallets. He pulled out his wallet, took out the money and threw it in her face.
liveartbcs.com/congo/11-01-2022. She closed herself a little, looking at me as if she wanted to say something, but then she decided to close the door behind her and sat on my bed, still looking first at the floor and then at me, crossing her arms at her feet.
And become a flat flounder. You are just right: soft, tender, such a pleasure to fuck.
"Now take your breasts with your hands and massage them"
The girls' room was clean and tidy. There was a thick carpet on the floor, on which the guys sat comfortably, sitting cross-legged in Turkish. Lisa was in short tight shorts that hid only a small part of her long slender legs. And on top was a topic, tightly fitting her small breasts. Natasha was in a skirt, which in this position did not hide her panties at all. Judging by the way the nipples were visible through the T-shirt, Natasha decided not to constrain her voluminous breasts with a bra.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Twilight. New day » Информационный-ознакомительный раздел » Список занятых внешностей

New Moon. Destiny Challenge Twilight | New Generation†Shinzo: Последнее Испытание† twilight; cry from the heart;|border=
~Twilight saga~ Twilight. New Chance. New Life